Anne C. Sesler
Anne Sesler’s public and government affairs consulting experience spans over 25 years of work with elected officials, state legislators, reporters, and community leaders. She develops community outreach and engagement strategies, conducts media relations, builds grassroots support for projects, and conducts communication with stakeholders and legislators. Over the years, she’s offered political counsel to both state and local campaigns, including Issue 44 (to expand preschools and strengthen Cincinnati Public Schools), Ohio Jobs and Growth (the casino ballot initiative), United for Jobs and Ohio’s Future (Third Frontier), and many others.
Anne received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from The Ohio State University. She resides in Mt. Lookout with her husband Bryan McCleary and their two children.
Career highlights include:
- Director of External Relations for the Center for National Policy in Washington, DC
- Campaign aide and legislative aide for former Senator John H. Glenn
- Served in the communication offices of Ohio Governor Celest and State Treasurer Withrow
- Managed/supported the Cultural Facilities Task Force, Charter Review Task Force, and Great Parks of Hamilton County Task Force
Other accolades include:
- Lunken Airport Advisory Board member
- The Cincinnati Charter Review Task Force member
- The Cincinnati Democratic Committee Co-Chair
- The Hamilton County Democratic Party Executive Committee member
- The Cincinnati Regional Chamber’s WE Lead Class of 2013 member
- Active volunteer tutor at Clark Montessori
- Lookout Community Council board member